PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 REGULATION EU 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you and acquired by Pettarini S.r.l. as a result of the activities pursued thereby will be processed in compliance with the regulations set forth in the above-mentioned Regulation, according to the resulting rights and obligations.
a) Data controller
Data controller is Pettarini S.r.l. with registered office in Via Fierutta 15, Manzano (UD) (Tax code and VAT N°. 01592250300), legally represented by Mr. Pettarini Agostino. Contact detail of the data controller is the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Purpose of the processing Your personal data are necessary and will be processed in the context of management of the contract, including preliminary contracts, of the relative negotiations and of the consequent supply and/or sale and/or purchase relationship and any other activity necessarily connected and/or related to you (including, but not limited to: establishment, execution and management of the contractual relationship, processing and accounting, administrative and fiscal obligations, as well as the fulfilment of obligations imposed by anti-money laundering legislation, etc.) .
c) Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing is the need to execute the contract and/or contracts of which you are a party or to implement pre-contractual measures requested by you.
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller
The legitimate interests pursued by the data controller in the processing of data consist in having to respect and honour the contractual and/or pre-contractual obligations entered into.
e) Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to respond
The nature of the provision of your personal data is mandatory so that the data controller can fulfil the obligations arising and originating from the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship in place with you, as well as those imposed by law or regulations. Failure to provide your personal data will result in the inability to establish or continue the contractual relationship within the limits of which such data are necessary for the performance thereof.
f) Processing modalities Your personal data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure security and confidentiality, whether using analogue/hard copy media or with the aid of computer media and tools.
g) Subjects who may be the recipients of the personal data
Your personal data will be processed solely by the data controller, by data protection officers appointed by the data controller and by strictly authorised data processors.
Following inspections or audits, your personal data may be disclosed to all the inspection and auditing bodies for compliance with legal obligations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies/professional firms that provide the data controller with assistance, advice or cooperation in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax, financial and social security matters, relating to the establishment and management of the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship in place with you, to public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations or third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the performance of the services inherent and related to the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you, to other employees and/or collaborators of the data controller for the time strictly necessary for the performance of their instrumental and/or accessory duties to the performance of the existing relationship with you and always under the control and supervision of the data controller, of the data protection officer and strictly authorised processors. Your personal data may be disclosed to public or private subjects that may access personal data under the provisions of law or regulations or under the provisions of the judicial authority.
Your personal data will not be subject to disseminated.
h) Storage period
Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you and for a further 10 (ten) years limited and functionally to the need to guarantee the Company the possible judicial and/or extrajudicial exercise and protection of one’s rights and interests arising out of, connected to or associated with the on-going relationship (s) with you and/or your/their object.
i) Existence of automated decision-making
There is no automated decision-making.
l) Intention of the data controller
The data controller will not transfer your personal data to a recipient in a third country or an international organisation.
m) Rights of the data subject
As regards the personal data subject of the processing referred to herein, you are entitled at any time to:
– the right of access (Article 15 of Regulation EU 2016/679): the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller access to personal data concerning him/her;
– the right to rectification (Article 16 of Regulation EU 2016/679): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
– the right to erasure (Article 17 of Regulation EU 2016/679): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; the data subject withdraws consent; the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
– the right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of Regulation EU 2016/679): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
– the right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation EU 2016/679): The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
– the right to object (Article 21 of Regulation EU 2016/679): The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor (Article 51 of Regulation EU 2016/679).
The above rights may be exercised by written notice to be sent via email to: email@example.com
Or by registered letter with advice of receipt to the following address: Pettarini S.r.l. with registered office in via Fierutta, 15 – 33044 Manzano (UD) – pec (certified email): firstname.lastname@example.org