Development and Innovation
The challenge is therefore to create customised products, exploiting wire cold pressing technologies and guaranteeing the customer increased competitiveness and efficiency.
Benefits of cold pressing:
- Faster process
- Greater stability in the production process
- Greater accuracy on complex geometries
- Better surface finishing
- Savings in material
- Energy savings
Along its research and improvement path, the attainment of the ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 certifications from the certification body TÜV-SÜD has been the natural evolution of a company that has always had as its main objective the continuous improvement of the production process at the service of the customer.
Key Benefits in the Production Process
Design and analysis
- Close collaboration with the customer
- Qualified and specialised team
- Latest generation multi-station machines
- Increased precision and better surface finishing
- Possibility of creating complex shapes
- Machines modified according to Pettarini concepts for the production of special pieces that usually involve high costs during this process.
- Greater resistance to breakage and wear
- Integrated production cycle
- High quality guarantee
- Packaging that ensures protection and load resistance
Care of the environment
The Company supports initiatives to protect the places where we all live and is constantly committed to improving environmental quality both internally and externally.
It undertakes to promote and maintain the separation of waste collection, relying on specialised companies for the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, in compliance with current regulations.
Particular attention is paid when planning new activities, designing changes to existing work processes and investing in the purchase of new machinery, by carrying out a prior assessment of the environmental impact that those changes may involve.